Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend always mentioning that he’s used to hotter women

This has been bothering me for some time and I don’t know how to address it. My boyfriend (46M) is always telling me (33F) that he is used to women who are 9 or 10s and that basically I can’t imagine the women he’s “gotten”. It seems like he prides himself on his history of the “type of women” he can get.

Now, I am no flub. I’m very fit, take care of myself, perfect teeth and perfect hair, pretty face and I’ve never had difficulty getting men, including successful and attractive ones.

It’s really getting under my skin that he reminds me of my lower tier status. The few times I’ve casually brought it up, he says these “other women have never been forced to work on their character”, so isn’t what he’s looking for; ie his crappy way of complimenting my personality/values.

I’ve never been self conscious about my looks and I probably look better now than I did most of my 20s! But he makes me feel less about my natural looks instead of building me up.

TL;DR boyfriend doesn’t think I’m as hot as girls he’s used to and makes me aware of that



Submitted August 28, 2021 at 09:46PM by Bikesandkitties https://ift.tt/3sZ7sPc
Boyfriend always mentioning that he’s used to hotter women Boyfriend always mentioning that he’s used to hotter women Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.