Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(24 F) and my (27 m) husband fight over video games while driving.

My husband plays all sorts of phone games while he drives. Over the past year I have tried many different methods of trying to explain how one mistake while driving could cost lives. While this is my main concern i also have smaller concerns. He doesn’t have a car of his own. I don’t have the best insurance.

His response is “I have been driving for years. I have never had an accident. Don’t treat me like I don’t know what I am doing”. In my response is…. Just because you have had experience in this. It does not make you an expert. Instead of causing a fight over this I say I will drive so he can use his phone. And everyone would be happy. But he reverts back too I have done this for a long time.

TL;DR How do I protect my family and others on the road from my husbands bad habits?



Submitted August 27, 2021 at 07:28AM by Otherwise-Pop7150 https://ift.tt/3sReghD
I(24 F) and my (27 m) husband fight over video games while driving. I(24 F) and my (27 m) husband fight over video games while driving. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.