Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I leave her?

Hey guys, 1st time posting. So I’ll try to keep this short. I (M32) Am having a hard time forgiving my girlfriend (F33). She has kept. Some friends from a singles dating site from before we met. I have an issue with this and we spoke about how I’m not comfy with her having friends from the dating scene, she agreed and we spoke at length about my feelings we agreed that she wouldn’t and we would speak about it in person tomorrow. I found out today she went out for drinks with one and he kissed her (apparently she didn’t kiss back) she claims she wants to prove me wrong they could be friends. I’m not sure if I should forgive her or just call it quits? Any insight would be grand

TL;DR should I leave girlfriend she has kept friends from singles dating sites



Submitted August 29, 2021 at 08:32PM by Excellent_Spring_165 https://ift.tt/3jrqCtN
Should I leave her? Should I leave her? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.