Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf (29) and I (27F) had a fight about her weed smoking

First off, my gf is great, I love her a lot and she’s very good to me.

I became aware that she smoked weed when we first started dating, after a few weeks I noticed she was smoking heavily but she explained it was due to a dead end job and her grieving a break up.

After some months, she came over to my place a lot and started smoking way less, like only at the weekends.

Fast forward to now. We’ve been living together for about a year, her dad got sick a while ago but we think he’s doing ok, and she’s in a new job. I try to support her. Her smoking has gone up to 7 days a week, every weekday evening and weekends starting late morning.

There was a day where she said she was stressed about work so she wanted to start early, so I asked “it’s 2pm? Can’t you wait until you’re off?” She went cold and went back to her laptop. For the rest of the day, even after she smoked she was cold with me and when I asked her about it she said she was angry because she didn’t want to feel controlled about her weed.

I then got mad, called her childish and spent the rest of the evening alone. The next morning there was still an atmosphere and she approached me to talk, but we ended up arguing and it ended angrily.

I feel sad. I feel like at least 50% of my relationship with my girlfriend she has been high. It makes me feel lonely.

tldr; my gf is a stoner who now smokes the majority of her free time and I guess I feel alone. We had a bad fight about it. Idk what to do, I love her.

edit: i understand weed is important. i smoke it too. my issue is my gf being high most of the free time we have together.



Submitted August 27, 2021 at 09:57PM by confusedthrwaway56 https://ift.tt/3Ds9yvK
My gf (29) and I (27F) had a fight about her weed smoking My gf (29) and I (27F) had a fight about her weed smoking Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.