Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (43m) need advice on dating a recent widow (41f)

Hello all!

I am a 43 year old dude who just started seeing a 41 year old woman. She lost her husband of 18 years unexpectedly and tragically a year ago in a vehicle accident. She also has a daughter with her husband who is 13.

We've gone out a few times and then she invited me to her home to meet her daughter and some friends. Since then, I've been over almost every night. We really enjoy each others company, and we're starting to get feels. Her daughter has warmed up to me very quickly. She says I remind her of her dad, which after seeing pictures we definitely look a lot alike.

Now, I am not the first person that she has seen since the accident, but nothing has ever gotten past the just hanging out for company stage. I feel like we definitely are, and I'm a little nervous because I have no experience with someone who has lost a spouse.

I have been super supportive and told her that I will never get mad at her for grieving over, talking about, or remembering her husband. We've been physical but haven't had sex yet.

TL/DR: I don't really know what I'm asking other than advice on how to have a relationship with a fairly new widow. I don't want to fuck up or be insensitive.

Thanks in advance.



Submitted August 26, 2021 at 07:03AM by Mid-LifeCrisisActor https://ift.tt/3kpj6Pr
I (43m) need advice on dating a recent widow (41f) I (43m) need advice on dating a recent widow (41f) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.