Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Went to my gf's apartment to surprise her after her promotion but she was furious that I came by without telling her (25m) (27f)

I'm 25m and my girlfriend is 27f. We have been going out for 10 months. I will clarify that my girlfriend is an introvert and she doesn't like to socialize. I usually see her around twice a month when she feels up to it.

A week ago my girlfriend texted me from work saying she got a promotion so I decided to surprise her with flowers and cake. But when I rang the buzzer she told me she felt like being alone and that she felt violated that I felt entitled to coming to her apartment any time. By the way this is the first time I've come by without her permission.

She asked me to leave through the intercom and I did. Later that night she called me and screamed at me for not respecting her personal space and said that she doesn't want to see me for awhile. I explained that I just wanted to surprise her after her promotion but she is still furious.

I am stunned, shocked, and feel guilty. I genuinely thought I was doing a good thing but it seems like it was wrong of me to come by and I feel like an asshole. How can I fix things?


tl;dr: I don't understand and now I feel guilty.



Submitted August 29, 2021 at 05:50AM by Inthecut20 https://ift.tt/3mHNyH3
Went to my gf's apartment to surprise her after her promotion but she was furious that I came by without telling her (25m) (27f) Went to my gf's apartment to surprise her after her promotion but she was furious that I came by without telling her (25m) (27f) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.