Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend(M23 crossed my (F23) sexual boundary, how do we continue?

Boyfriend(M23) crossed my(F23) sexual boundary, how do we continue?

Two nights ago my boyfriend (m23) and I (f23) were FaceTiming. We FaceTime a lot because currently we’re in a LDR and have been for about two months (he moved across the country for a job but is coming back in 4 months). We’ve been together for a year.

While FaceTiming, I could tell he was getting a bit “frisky”. We sext over text and FaceTime often so it’s not weird and we have the same libido and are very attracted to eachother so it’s not weird for him or I to initiate sexting. I was in a bit of a bad mood cuz a lot of unrelated stuff that happened earlier but I wasn’t against doing anything.

Anyway, he asked me to show him my boobs which I did. At the time I told him I didn’t want to show him anything else because I was feeling self conscious. He kind of was like “noo” and then a few minutes later asked to see my vagina. I was like “no I don’t want to” and he said “come on just let me see”. So I did and after a minute I took the camera away. After that he was like “noo put it back on” and I said I didn’t want to and he said “please?” So I did.

I kept the camera on it for awhile even though I thought he was weird because I said I didn’t want to multiple times and he kept asking. I didn’t want to make him feel rejected so I just kept doing it, but we’re usually pretty talkative when sexting and I wasn’t really responding much. Finally I said “okay I’m done” and he said “no put it back!”. At that point I firmly said “I don’t want to do that anymore” and he realized I was being serious and said “oh, okay that’s fine we can stop”. It was really awkward.

We said we were going to sleep and hung up but he called me 10 minutes later to tell me he felt weird about what happened. I told him I felt weird cuz I said I didn’t want to do it multiple times and he didn’t seem to care. He said I wasn’t clear enough. At one point he got frustrated and said “I guess I just do everything wrong in your eyes” but apologized after saying it and seemed like he felt actually bad.

After we talked about it a bit he seemed to feel really guilty. He said he felt bad/sad about it but he was gonna put his emotions aside to focus on my feelings and help me feel better about it. We fell asleep after that but I know he still felt bad.

And now it’s been two days and he’s still really upset about it. I told him it’s just a lesson to learn and nothing has to change but he said he feels so uncomfortable with what happens and he feels like he r—-d me (although it was all digital).

How do we go back to normal? I don’t want him to think he’s some predator or something and I love him a lot. Please help!!

TL;DR boyfriend (m23) crossed a sexual boundary with me (f23) when I said I didn’t want to do something multiple times. Now don’t know how to get back to normal



Submitted August 30, 2021 at 06:12PM by radiolady102 https://ift.tt/2V1KNFb
Boyfriend(M23 crossed my (F23) sexual boundary, how do we continue? Boyfriend(M23 crossed my (F23) sexual boundary, how do we continue? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.