Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my (25f) girlfriend (23f) left me in the middle of the night

my (25f) girlfriend (23f) left me in the middle of the night and only left a note saying she was breaking up with me. we were together for over two years and we lived together. she tries to say in her note that she was going to send her mom to get her things and i told her she needed to come get them herself, or with her mother. we lived with my parents and i felt uncomfortable with her mother sorting through my room without her.

after finally talking to me the next day she said she would agree to go to couples therapy with me once a week if she lived somewhere else. this break up seemed completely out of the blue as the night before i went to sleep she said she promised to love me forever and that she couldn’t wait to marry me. three hours later, she was gone.

this isn’t the first time she’s done something like this, and i have forgiven her, but then she did it again and worse. last june she almost left but then realized she made a horrible mistake and apologized and swore to me she would never do it again. a year before that we had gotten together and broken up twice (both times her).

i love her so much, but it seems like she gets in these moods and does these horrible irrational things and shows no remorse. like she doesn’t even care about me and it’s like a complete 180 from the day before. i am so heartbroken and i am just wondering, should i try for the therapy? or do i deserve better? i have put so much into this, including waiting for her time after time. i just don’t have the strength to let go.

TL;DR! my (25f) girlfriend (23f) of over two years left me in the middle of the night. now she wants to try counseling but we can’t live together.



Submitted August 28, 2021 at 07:09PM by airbenderalexis https://ift.tt/3ylblio
my (25f) girlfriend (23f) left me in the middle of the night my (25f) girlfriend (23f) left me in the middle of the night Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.