Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend is toxic to me in videogames.

I'm 19F, he's 18M. We've been in a LDR for a year and a half so playing games is one of the things we do pretty much everyday.

The thing is, I'm not good or talented at them, I'd rather have fun and a few laughs but he's completely different. He's naturally good, takes them seriously and is competitive, which wouldn't be a problem to me if he treated me differently when we played.

He often gets angry at me when I don't do something well. When I have bad decision making, when I don't do something he expects me to do. Whenever he dies, he blames me for it. Calls me bad, useless, tells me to uninstall, starts yelling at me while he does that. I have anxiety and yelling is a trigger for me so I immediately start crying but he doesn't care, he just keeps repeating the same things. I know games and winning are important than him but we dont play ranked games together, he's not losing any points whatsoever.

I don't know what to do about it, how to approach it. It hurts me and I don't want to play with him anymore. But he wants to play almost all the time. If he can't, he'll just go to his friends and we won't be able to spend any time together.

tl;dr: boyfriend gets toxic because im not too good in videogames, calls me useless, yells, doesnt care that it makes me feel bad



Submitted August 26, 2021 at 04:23AM by ashinkaa https://ift.tt/38d2S6l
Boyfriend is toxic to me in videogames. Boyfriend is toxic to me in videogames. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.