Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My old classmate (M, 21) wants me (M,22) "to put in a good word for him" at my job

I (M, 22) recently graduated from university.

I got a job about a month ago and my old classmate (M, 21) wants in as well. I feel that it would be inappropriate for me to 'rock the boat' in terms of suggesting people to hire as I don't know how my boss would take that as I've only been there a month, and I just want to play it safe and 'leave no room for the devil'. Also giving certain people's contacts i don't want it to bite me in the butt somehow, in the future. I really want to play it safe.

Also during uni my classmate never helped me once! I was always helping him, when I wanted help he made an excuse. Now he wants me to help some more out of university, (thats too much). Why should I help me now.

Also, he's only interested after he asked me my salary, I gave him an approximate range, and now he had a million questions.

How should i approach this thanks.

Tl;Dr: my old classmate wants me to help him get hired where i work. He was not a good friend to me during uni, plus I'm still new and don't want to cause any problems at work. What should I do



Submitted August 26, 2021 at 06:06AM by safeassign https://ift.tt/3DvgecD
My old classmate (M, 21) wants me (M,22) "to put in a good word for him" at my job My old classmate (M, 21) wants me (M,22) "to put in a good word for him" at my job Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.