Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (f24) husband (m27) yelled at me for speaking English to our baby

We are Italian. I know English so I try speak Italian and little English to our baby so he will learn second language.

My husband is working in London. This morning on video call he hear me speak English to my baby. And he got mad. He raised his voice asking “why you are speaking English to him?”. I said so he know two language. My husband said “if you think I will let you live in London you are wrong”.

I always tell him I miss him and wish we could not be far but I never say I want to leave Italy for London.

He stayed annoyed the rest of time we talk. And before we say goodbye he told me he do not want to hear it again.

I want to stay in my country not go to London. I speak English to him because I want to be good mother and give my son good education. It is not popular speaking English in my country so maybe my husband think it’s useless.

I cried when we finish call because I hate being yell at. I don’t understand what I do wrong. Should I say more to my husband or stop be emotional about it?

TL;DR My husband yelled because I speak English to our baby.



Submitted August 29, 2021 at 05:13AM by italianainglese https://ift.tt/3yu6N9r
My (f24) husband (m27) yelled at me for speaking English to our baby My (f24) husband (m27) yelled at me for speaking English to our baby Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.