Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[22F] Why did I feel upset when my [20M]BF was watching someone else while I was pleasuring him?

We've been together for about a year now. We got a little hot and heavy about an hour into this movie, mostly just kissing until i starting jerking him off. He wasn't quite hard yet so i started kissing his neck, and in the midst he kept watching the movie. i felt him get MUCH harder and start moaning, then when i looked up it was because he was watching the busty girl on screen beg someone to fuck her.

i did confront him in the moment and he apologized immediately, but i felt kind of uncomfortable afterwards so we stopped.

i will admit it felt silly to write that, but friends, that really bothered me. it made me feel pretty inadequate.

TL;DR: i'm seeking advice to see if i should be feeling this way.



Submitted August 29, 2021 at 04:36PM by kenbean0 https://ift.tt/2WAcVQB
[22F] Why did I feel upset when my [20M]BF was watching someone else while I was pleasuring him? [22F] Why did I feel upset when my [20M]BF was watching someone else while I was pleasuring him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.