Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How to deal with a coworker that is constantly putting ppl down and trying to make everyone feel dumber than her?

I [F23] started working at a company a couple of months ago. The person in question [F30] is in the same position as me but started about 6 months before. Because she has seniority over everyone except one person, she is constantly trying to dumb everyone down and correct them in a very condescending way. I have my eyes on a promotion which I can get in a year because of my bachelor. She doesn’t have one so she can’t be promoted to this position. So I like to talk to as many managers as possible to get an understanding of the higher levels of work, but whenever I talk to them she says she’s the only one that should talk to them (even though no one made her a boss of us). She says she should be the face of the team and there should be only one person in the front. She steals every task to get her name on as many things as possible, but I have to learn these tasks by doing them. We’re expecting layoffs in this company and it’s a bit bloody here, but managers would keep her over me if it comes to it. Everyone is trying to solidify their positions. I just can’t stand it when I’m talked down to or when I’m made to feel like I don’t understand anything. I tried to call her out a few times but this is the type of person you can’t argue with because she WILL have the last word. Any advice on how to deal with this person?

Tl;dr belittling coworker with 6 month seniority talks down to me constantly and acts as if she’s my boss



Submitted August 30, 2021 at 02:17PM by Appropriate_Olive_11 https://ift.tt/3Braizf
How to deal with a coworker that is constantly putting ppl down and trying to make everyone feel dumber than her? How to deal with a coworker that is constantly putting ppl down and trying to make everyone feel dumber than her? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.