Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

His family doesn't know I exist.

Greetings to all,

I've [23F] been in a LDR for almost 3 years now. We haven't met yet cause of traveling restrictions but planning to soon. He's [25M] Muslim and I'm Christian.

After this much time I'm beginning to think maybe I'm an option or maybe he's unsure? Why has he not told his family about me? My mom knows that he exists. His family doesn't know I exist.

He's explained to me that dating in Islam is a sacred affair but honestly I'm getting impatient. Is my impatience justified? Are we not a unique case enough to slightly bend the rules a bit?

TL;DR After nearly 3 years LD why hasn't he introduced me to his family?



Submitted August 28, 2021 at 10:06AM by Unlikely_Basil_624 https://ift.tt/3jqERiD
His family doesn't know I exist. His family doesn't know I exist. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.