Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I feel like I’m losing my mind.

For starters I’ve been with my(19) boyfriend (21) for nearly 3 years. The beginning of the (more like friendship) relationship I told him I wasn’t looking for anything and I wanted to take time for myself. We eventually started dating even though I was very wary about where things were going to to because I had gotten out of a terrible abusive relationship about 8 months prior.

Fast forward 5/6 months into our relationship I find nudes from some other girl on his phone. We spoke about it and he told me “I screenshotted them to show her they were being circulated through a group chat I’m in.” 🙄 I wasn’t dumb nor did I take that excuse but I just let it go.

He’s always been really weird with his phone, bringing it everywhere with him even if he’s going 3 feet away, always on it but locks it when i approach him, etc. huge red flag for me from my previous relationship.

I’ve even expressed multiple times when he does those things it makes me think something is going on but nothing changes.

This may sound extremely stupid and dumb for me to not leave but after that I’ve found him cheating on me many more times within the first year/year and a half into our relationship. From talking to random girls asking for nudes on Snapchat, to having a secret tinder I didn’t know about, to logging into my finsta and screenshooting sexy pictures of girls I knew personally.

About 5 months ago we got an apartment together and it’s been very strange. He’s become #2 best friends on Snapchat with some woman (about 35-40) whom I’ve never met or spoke to in my life. (Or seen a single thing they talk about) Once I expressed my worry about why that seems weird to me and if the roles were reversed he would also have something to say about it as well, he told me I’m overreacting.

He’s recently been up at random hours of the night and leaves our bedroom and is on his phone claiming he can’t sleep or is going to the bathroom. While compliment bombing me over weird things I’ve had for ever (like a pair of earrings or outfits).

ALSO : I’ve been on his phone many times and never found anything. Is he actually trying to change, or better at hiding it??

Moral of the story; Is it justified to think he’s cheating again? Or am I just paranoid to think when I’m not around he’s being sus and his cheating past is blinding me into thinking he’s still being sneaky?

Tl;dr, My boyfriend with a history of cheating is acting strange again, and raising all sorts of red flags to me. Am I paranoid or are my suspicions justified?



Submitted August 26, 2021 at 03:06PM by astrophi1ia https://ift.tt/3kuossL
I feel like I’m losing my mind. I feel like I’m losing my mind. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.