Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Silence hurts more than words

My (24f) boyfriend (25m) ghosted me after 3.5 yrs together. We talked every single day since the day we met. One day I was expressing some frustration toward him for not picking up my calls. We were long distance so I always looked forward to the time of day that we would FaceTime and I got hurt when he ignored them. I simply wanted to understand why he was doing this but he wouldn’t communicate with me. After 3.5 yrs of talking all the time, he completely ghosted me one day. He left me on read wouldn’t pick up calls and I never heard from him again. I’m so shocked and confused and hurt. I don’t understand why he didn’t just tell me he wanted to break up. The ghosting after all our time together feels so disrespectful. I’m really mind blown. I wish he would give me a reason/explanation so that I can move on. The not knowing is eating me alive. Why am I not worthy of a proper breakup? How can he be so apathetic while I’m in so much pain?

Tl;dr: I got ghosted by my partner of over three years and I can’t make sense of it



Submitted August 27, 2021 at 09:27PM by Dense-Alternative249 https://ift.tt/3BmMNHQ
Silence hurts more than words Silence hurts more than words Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.