Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [30 M] with my girlfriend? [28 F] What Are The Chances She Is Cheating On Me?

Was on video call with my girlfriend -long distance relationship- and we had been talking for a while today on video call.

There is a guy she says is her cousin who comes up and talks to her. I don't know what they say because it's another language. So she tells me she wants to go to save data on her phone and says she will call later. The guy is sitting next to her and doesn't look up and just says "call later". Then she says she will call me later.

I call her out on him just telling her to say that and she tells me I am being to controlling and hangs up...

I am suspicious.... What are the chances she is Cheating on me??


tl;dr: What are the chances she is cheating on me?



Submitted August 28, 2021 at 07:25PM by MarinetteXLila https://ift.tt/3BnSk0I
Me [30 M] with my girlfriend? [28 F] What Are The Chances She Is Cheating On Me? Me [30 M] with my girlfriend? [28 F] What Are The Chances She Is Cheating On Me? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.