Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend doesn’t want me getting my navel pierced

Im 17 turning 18 for reference and months ago I told my boyfriend I was planning to get my navel (belly button) pierced the following weekend because I’ve wanted to for some time now. He told me that i cannot do that because I will look trashy and he will not like it. We argued for some time and he explained that the reason he finds it trashy is because where he is from in South America navel piercings are associated with prostitution. I apologised and that was that. A few days ago I researched this claim and found nothing only that in some cultures it symbolises strength. Was he lying to me? I still want to get it done i’ve always liked how they look but i’m horrified that it will look trashy on me and i’ll look like a prostitute. Why does it affect him so much if it’s my body? Any feedback is appreciated.

edit: I supported him when he got his ears pierced not because it’s what I like but because it’s what he wanted and what he liked.

TL;DR : My boyfriend thinks navel piercings are trashy but I want one



Submitted August 28, 2021 at 10:14PM by Impossible-War4283 https://ift.tt/3zrkjMs
My boyfriend doesn’t want me getting my navel pierced My boyfriend doesn’t want me getting my navel pierced Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.