Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My attachment issues are resurfacing

I’m 22f and I am an extremely avoidant attachment style sort of person. Last year though, I got a boyfriend and we made 1 year together recently. I told him how much I loved him and how I will always be his and things that I mean. I felt like I was finally able to build a lasting connection with someone but now I want to be alone. Like no one talk to me. I’ve left town and didn’t take my dog alone. I don’t want to talk to my friends or family I want to leave. And that includes him too. No one did anything wrong it’s just took don’t even know what. I need space? We don’t really see eachother that often but idk.

TLDR; I got a bf and thought my attachment issues were solved after a year . and now I want everyone and everything to leave me alone.



Submitted August 29, 2021 at 12:24PM by The_reddest_panda_85 https://ift.tt/3DwxoX2
My attachment issues are resurfacing My attachment issues are resurfacing Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.