Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [25F] roommate [26F] keeps dumping her dog on me.

To preface, I own the house “Sam” lives in, she rents a room from me, pays less then what I wanted and doesn’t contribute to any other bills, but I was put in a position where any little bit beat no extra income but that’s a story for another time.

Now Sam has 2 snakes, 2 cats and a dog. When she moved in she brought the dogs and the snakes but the cats stayed at her parents, upon seeing how she lives I 100% can tell she wouldn’t ever clean their litter box or the fur etc. and I’m allergic to them so I asked her to leave them there as long as she can, she was fine with it because she “enjoyed not having to clean a box”. Lol.

The dog is another story, I have two of my own dogs so saying no to her wasn’t much of an option, the issue lies with the fact that she doesn’t care for the dog. I feed the dog when I feed mine, let them outside when I let mine out, anything to do with care I somehow end up doing it because as she’s indirectly put it “I’m doing it anyways”. If this wasn’t irritating enough she’s also never really home, maybe 4 days a week, but never takes her dog with her. I’m lucky if she takes her dog with her maybe on day for 2-3 hours and she acts like she’s doing me a favour.

The thing with her dog is she’s not very well behaved. Any time a car pulls in within a two house radius she barks, when Sam isn’t here any truck that goes by she barks (Sam has a truck), anytime my neighbours go outside, you guessed it, she barks.

Any time I try and play with my dogs she barrels through and snaps at my dogs to move so she can play. Anytime I feed my dogs treats for learning new tricks or whatever she begs for them too and I have to feed yer treats I put for. I usually walk for dogs every night and feel bad leaving her but I’m not confer able walking 3 50+ lb dogs together especially because she lunges and barks at other dogs (one of mine barks too) and pulls excessively, but if I take mine and leave her she barks at the door. Lastly due to no fault of her own she’s got bad allergies and therefore stinks constantly, Sam continues to use the throw blankets on my couch as a bed for her and they always reek if I don’t wash them daily.

Sam is of the opinion if I have to be home for my dogs it’s not extra work but I make it a point to plan my life around letting my dog out and giving them medication because that’s what you should do. I’m of the the opinion if I wanted a third dog I would have gotten one myself.

I’m just at my wits end but also feel bad for the dog.

Tl;dr: roommate is never home and dumps her dog on me because I already have two and she feels like it’s no extra work.



Submitted August 28, 2021 at 07:20PM by throwaway12309875436 https://ift.tt/3kxktvh
My [25F] roommate [26F] keeps dumping her dog on me. My [25F] roommate [26F] keeps dumping her dog on me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.