Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I keep asking for more time and love over and over again?

I’m not sure if my relationship problem matter enough to be in here when I look to other people’s problem, but I would love to get a second brain on this, hearing anothers POV.

My bf (27) and I (F24) have been together since January, we absolutely love each other, even though there was a clash of personalities and paths since the beginning, we always talked to each other and tried fixed it. I’m too dependent on him (I know I know.. but I can’t help it with him) and he says “he doesnt mind it”, although he is verrry independent person and so, I’ve kept on being this needy baby with him.

Our problems were always “not enough time together” meeting how we did, online and so far apart during this weird time, it was a struggle, I’ve tried to end it once, 3 months ago when I felt my request for more time together wasn’t enough. 2-3 calls a week will never be enough, but I didn’t go through it when he promised me more time. That didn’t go on for long, I felt like he was forcing himself, which is something I dont want annny body to feel, especially the person I love.

We struggled for a long time, with working overtime 12h a day, 6 days a week, which I was very patient and trying to cheer him in every way I could, being this far away. Thankfully after 5 months of that overtime stuff has ended, I didn’t get more time together… actually it’s even less for some reason.

And I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say this tbh, but we don’t even have intimate time together for over 5-6months of our 8months relationship and that’s kinda a big thing for me.

Last week I kinda lost it, feeling very sad and emotional, worrying and missing him, during his family visit, we barely talked, with him spending 7-12h just straight up ignoring me, no morning or goodnight texts, I called him on that on the third day, he apologized but I still feel annoyed and angry. He is trying to make it up to me in some way, sending me voicenotes,pictures and stuff

I think logically that I should end this, I love him so much, and i’m not sure if I can bear leaving him, or if I can find someone better, but I do still need more, and I can’t keep on forcing him to do it for me.

Tldr; my LD partner of 8months, stopped working overtime and still no sign of more time together, even less, while having excuses whenever we get really intimate and stuff, while on a family visit he barely talked to me, and so I’ve kinda ruined it all by being mad and distant not accepting his apology. Should I accept it?



Submitted August 31, 2021 at 03:47AM by waterbellly https://ift.tt/3BtIHO4
Should I keep asking for more time and love over and over again? Should I keep asking for more time and love over and over again? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.