Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I worry about my future relationship with my family. What should I do? (F)

I'm not super comfy sharing my age, but I am a woman who has secretly become Muslim.

as for my family? yea they mostly hate Islam.

I often stress about my future relationship with my family. I want to leave the country and freely practice, which they support for my job as they dont know the other reason. I still live with my family, who is Italian-Roman Catholic. its hard to move out where I live due to prices

my only support system is 1 parent, and even then the support comes and goes. I kinda became Muslim without their approval, but why would I even need it for a choice in MY life ? it doesnt affect them. They also dislike Islam so that's probably why they said that.

tldr: I secretly became Muslim and I'm at a loss as to how I should maintain my relationships going forward. what would the best step going forward be to you guys?



Submitted August 25, 2021 at 03:20PM by barbiedreamhaus https://ift.tt/2WjHdXP
I worry about my future relationship with my family. What should I do? (F) I worry about my future relationship with my family. What should I do? (F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.