Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend says I love him too much and feels like he can’t give me the same

I’m F24 and he’s M30 and we’ve been together for 4 years. Things have recently felt like a lull and have been weird and today we had the fully honest conversation. He says he feels like I love him a lot and that he feels guilty and bad because he doesn’t feel like he can love me that much. He always says I’m a good woman and that he doesn’t want to lose me because I’m the best one he’s ever met but feels guilty that he can’t love me the way I need to be loved. He says it’s him and it has nothing to do with me. He also doesn’t know if this is it, as in the end of the relationship or if it’s a phase that he’s going through and that he doesn’t want to worry me if it’s a phase or to beat myself up for it. I’m not sure what to do because we still love each other.

TLDR; Boyfriend says he feels like he can’t love me as much as I love him.



Submitted August 25, 2021 at 10:33AM by TinyResist1264 https://ift.tt/3sNU0NT
Boyfriend says I love him too much and feels like he can’t give me the same Boyfriend says I love him too much and feels like he can’t give me the same Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.