Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (F23) think my best friend (F23) is more compatible with my boyfriend (M22)

We both found my current boyfriend attractive and he was our “school crush” since we didn’t talk to him. He was just a cute classmate. I was put into a group project with him which is how we started talking and eventually dating and now we’re in a relationship.

My friend was supportive of it and even found it weird to gush over him with me anymore which is understandable. I’ve realized how similar they both are and I sometimes think it would’ve been better if she dated him. He’s my dream guy and we get along well. We have a lot of the same interests. They don’t have as many similar interests but their personalities are so similar. They’re sarcastic and funny. They talk to people really easily. Their families and family dynamic are similar. Is it weird to feel like this? We haven’t met each others friends yet and I don’t know if they would get along as much as I think. I do feel insecure that he could be more interested in her.

Tl;dr my boyfriend and best friend are more similar and I think they’d be a better couple



Submitted July 25, 2021 at 05:18PM by laurh87 https://ift.tt/373xo1I
I (F23) think my best friend (F23) is more compatible with my boyfriend (M22) I (F23) think my best friend (F23) is more compatible with my boyfriend (M22) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.