Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(23F) “best friend” was logged into Hulu on my bedroom tv and my boyfriend (23M) says he doesn’t know why

Just to clarify, this “best friend” is good friends with both me and my boyfriend. We all had a falling out and now we’re friends again. It’s been seeming like my bf and her are closer than her and I are.

Last night, I went to turn on tv in my bedroom and it said my friend’s name and said “did you move?” because a change in IP address I guess?? Then it had two options of “change location” or “log out.” So how did she get logged into her Hulu on my bedroom tv??

I asked my boyfriend, who would never do something to sabotage our relationship ship I believe, but he says he has no idea how that would happen. He says sometimes the “Roku spasms out” but something about to whole thing rubbed me the wrong way.

I’ve been thinking about it all night and all day sooo I’m just confused. Anybody got any advice?

TLDR; my bedroom Roku was logged in to my best friend’s Hulu account and my boyfriend says he doesn’t know why.

EDIT: so I just texted the friend and she said it happened to her. That my name was on her screen. I’ve NEVER logged in from their apartment/tv/Roku/ anything ...



Submitted April 23, 2021 at 03:46PM by MarellyinPrada https://ift.tt/3tPQiTz
My(23F) “best friend” was logged into Hulu on my bedroom tv and my boyfriend (23M) says he doesn’t know why My(23F) “best friend” was logged into Hulu on my bedroom tv and my boyfriend (23M) says he doesn’t know why Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.