Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Just found out my(22F) boyfriend(24M) doesn't wash his dick for two weeks after the last time we have sex before being apart for a while

So we've been together for together for almost 2 years, of which he has studied abroad for the majority of the time. He regularly comes back to visit and stayed during the whole summer, so I estimate he has made around 10 trips (this will be important later). It's not too far so corona wasn't a problem and he even got to stay here longer because of it. So far, our relationship has been everything I've ever wanted, completely magical, and I love him with all my heart.

However, while we were facetiming last night he casually mentioned that he doesn't wash his dick after the last time we have sex before he leaves. According to him, he likes to 'have me on him' for as long as possible. This kinda freaked me out, our communication together has been top notch and I've always found him to be a completely reasonable person. He is otherwise very clean, for example showering twice a day when he is with me. I also double-checked and it was not a joke.

I am not sure what to do... Should I confront him about it, since it is a completely disgusting thing to do, or should I let it go, because it doesn't really affect me, and I don't want to make a fuss since he is otherwise completely perfect.

TL;DR

Boyfriend doesn't wash dick for two weeks in order to keep a part of me with him when he's away



Submitted April 23, 2021 at 04:18PM by SharpPromise3573 https://ift.tt/3tOvBrg
Just found out my(22F) boyfriend(24M) doesn't wash his dick for two weeks after the last time we have sex before being apart for a while Just found out my(22F) boyfriend(24M) doesn't wash his dick for two weeks after the last time we have sex before being apart for a while Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.