Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Ex boyfriend won’t leave me alone

I (F21) broke things off with my ex boyfriend (M21) almost a month ago. He was using tinder while we were together, and asking/paying women to send him nudes.

He has sent me messages every single day after I broke things off, begging me to take him back. I’ve blocked him in every way I can - email (four different accounts, including his WORK EMAIL), phone number, Instagram (both my main and my alt account), LinkedIn, Twitter, and Reddit. He’s made a bunch of “anonymous” accounts on Reddit to message me and comment on my posts.

A small taste of the content of these messages: - Claims that he has a sex/tinder addiction, and that he couldn’t control his “urges.” - A list of promises he would keep if I took him back - including going to therapy for his sex addiction, and having an open-phone policy where I could look at his stuff anytime. - A series of links to articles about tinder addictions - Apologies for a bunch of irrelevant things that happened when we were together - Apologizing for the fact he’s crossed my boundaries (and then immediately continued to cross them by sending more messages)

Oh, and the cherry on top - he messaged my mom and my best friend, including a sentence about how he’s going to go to therapy for his sex addiction!! What the fuck!! I mean good for him I guess, hopefully he can sort this out before he gets another girlfriend, but why would he send that to my MOM!? Bruh...

I obviously don’t want to message him back because I feel like that’s going to just open the floodgates more. My mom already messaged him, telling him to leave me alone and that this is making me very uncomfortable. He paused the messages for about 24 hours after that but now they’ve started up again.

What do I do!? I just want him to leave me alone...

TLDR: Ex boyfriend won’t leave me alone, continues to message me in any way possible after I blocked him on every platform I could. I don’t know how to get him to stop.



Submitted March 23, 2021 at 05:26PM by keepitcuntfidential https://ift.tt/39ate9U
Ex boyfriend won’t leave me alone Ex boyfriend won’t leave me alone Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.