Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [32M] came across my friend's [31M] fiancée's [30F] Reddit account. She's cheating but he doesn't believe it

I've been friends with my friend, let's call him Tim, since childhood. He is one of my oldest friends and like a brother to me. I was browsing reddit and I happened to think one user's post on a fitness sub was interesting and checked out the post history. It turns out it's my friend's fiancée. She's been posting pics of herself for the past year on fitness subs.

She has also made posts about currently having sex with multiple guys. A month ago she posted that she wasn't that into her fiancé (my friend) but he can provide for her. Tim is well off, he's a banker.

I showed Tim the account. He confronted her but she first denied being on reddit at all. Then the next day she said she just makes stuff up to get karma points. Tim believes her but he's clearly being used. What should I do?


tl;dr: I'm worried about my friend being taken advantage of by his cheating fiancee.



Submitted November 30, 2020 at 08:10PM by Branchtail https://ift.tt/3fUmpLK
I [32M] came across my friend's [31M] fiancée's [30F] Reddit account. She's cheating but he doesn't believe it I [32M] came across my friend's [31M] fiancée's [30F] Reddit account. She's cheating but he doesn't believe it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.