Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf (F22) is mad because me (M26) and my sister (F19) sleep on the same bed

So my gf is freaking out at me because me and my sister (actually half sister same mom different dad) slept on the same bed. I live in a small one-bed room apartment and I only have a queen size bed in the bedroom, there is no sofa or extra mattress so I just let my sister sleep on the bed and we even had different blankets. We've done this before while travelling etc. and I don't see what's the big deal about it.

But when I texted my gf today she went full panic mode saying that's weird and asking tons of questions. She even thinks about going back to the city tomorrow (she still stays at her parents after holiday) so I can come stay in her place during my sister visit (she only stays for like 1 week). Does she just overreact?

TL:DR: My gf freaks out at me for sleeping in the same bed with my half-sister, does she overreact?



Submitted December 28, 2020 at 07:00PM by throwRA_th30p https://ift.tt/2MfZH66
My gf (F22) is mad because me (M26) and my sister (F19) sleep on the same bed My gf (F22) is mad because me (M26) and my sister (F19) sleep on the same bed Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.