Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My[25M] gf[24F] of 6 years continuously has public outbursts.. I’m at a loss.

We rarely argue, but when we do, she consistently makes a scene in public and it’s driving me nuts. We’ve had the conversation dozens of times, because it has made friends uncomfortable, and she apologizes, but it just doesn’t stop.

Just today, we were bickering between each other, quietly, at an airport. I walked away, and she yelled at me loudly in front of 20-50 people.

I don’t know if this is something that other people deal with or what, but it’s bonkers to me. My Mom does this occasionally to me dad, is this something I should expect with any woman? I’ve only ever dated her.

TL;DR is it normal for your SO to cause a scene every time you argue?



Submitted December 27, 2020 at 04:07PM by fenwalt https://ift.tt/3rvYJCJ
My[25M] gf[24F] of 6 years continuously has public outbursts.. I’m at a loss. My[25M] gf[24F] of 6 years continuously has public outbursts.. I’m at a loss. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.