Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My sister (31f) thinks that I'm (23f) purposefully stealing her spotlight because I got pregnant only two months after her.

Okay, so here's some background information:

  • My sister is 31 years old and has been married to her husband (35m) for five years now. They have been trying to get pregnant for a really long time (almost 3 years) and now they finally succeeded.
  • I'm 23 years old and have been dating my boyfriend (27m) for three years now and my pregnancy was not planned. Both my boyfriend and I decided to keep the baby but we didn't get pregnant on purpose.

My sister announced her pregnancy 4 months ago. Right now she's 7 months pregnant which means that I am about 5 months pregnant. Initially I wanted to wait with my pregnancy announcement but I'm starting to get to the point where I cannot hide my pregnancy any longer so I had to tell my family. My family isn't exactly thrilled that I'm having a child while being so young but they are supporting my decision to keep the baby. - Well, except for my sister. She thinks I'm stealing her spotlight and she thinks that I got pregnant on purpose just so all the attention would be directed towards me instead of her. She's constantly texting me and telling me what an awful sister I am and that I should have not kept the baby.

I NEVER wanted to have this much attention. I'd even be glad if people were entirely focused on my sister rather than me.

I've always had a really good and strong relationship with my sister and it's hurting me that she thinks I got pregnant with malicious intent. What can I do in this situation? And how can I "fix" the relationship with my sister?

TL;DR: My sister thinks that I'm purposefully stealing her spotlight because I got pregnant only two months after her.



Submitted December 28, 2020 at 12:55PM by ThrowRA-6j https://ift.tt/38HroMv
My sister (31f) thinks that I'm (23f) purposefully stealing her spotlight because I got pregnant only two months after her. My sister (31f) thinks that I'm (23f) purposefully stealing her spotlight because I got pregnant only two months after her. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.