Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’m [F24] insecure because bf [M27] told me he was having a hard time feeling aroused by me, should i tell him?

We got in a large fight that I initiated, and really went off on him. We talked about all our problems and at the end he dropped the i dont feel sexually aroused by you bomb, kissing you feels wierd too.

I haven’t eaten in days, my anxiety is off the charts and i can’t think about anything else. I’m so hurt.

It was one of our biggest fights and we’ve been trying to gloss over it and haven’t seen eachother since but i’m physically ill thinking about it.

Should i tell him how i feel or would that makes things wierd.

tldr; we stopped having sex recently, bf confessed he has hard time being aroused by me after huge fight and now i feel physically ill and insecure thinking about it. Do i talk to him about it or just hope it gets better?



Submitted December 29, 2020 at 03:04PM by stresssedout https://ift.tt/3n0fMcP
I’m [F24] insecure because bf [M27] told me he was having a hard time feeling aroused by me, should i tell him? I’m [F24] insecure because bf [M27] told me he was having a hard time feeling aroused by me, should i tell him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.