Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26M) wife (27F) and my brother (27M) have gotten super close and it’s to the point where it is starting to seem weird to me. I’m not sure what do do.

I’ve been married to my wife for three years now. She’s been a natural flirts her whole life. I’ve known this since we dated. She harmlessly flirts with guys from time to time and it’s always nothing too far or too crazy. I never have been too uncomfortable with this as she claims to only do it when I’m around because she knows that it makes me want her more. She just likes the attention too. She has claimed she has never cheated on me or any of her exes. I believe her as I feel that I have no reason not to. I’m on her phone all of the time and never notice anything suspicious. Her and my brother have hit it off well ever since they first met. The three of us hang out a lot and they do alone occasionally. I’ve never had a problem with this either. It never really hit me that something could be going on between them

My wife and I have a pretty nice house. I was lucky to land my dream job and make good money. My brother has been less fortunate though. He dropped out of high school and has had a few stunts in jail. Nonetheless I still love him and enjoy his company. He is always welcome over at our house. He doesn’t live there but he stays over a good bit. He doesn’t have a home so he’s either staying with us or at his friends. Even with all of his problems he has always beeen the ladies man. I guess that is where some of my worries have came from. I k ow that many women find him very attractive. My wife works from home now so there’s a good bit of the time that they are at home alone together. At first I didn’t think anything of it. Everything seemed normal to me. Over time Ive noticed more and more weird things though.

Sometimes when I come home they will be laying on our bed or my brothers bed together. They arent cuddling but it’s still weird to me. Sometimes my wife will only have her underwear on when around him. She has seen him naked a few times. One of the times when she walked in on him naked she whistled at him. I couldn’t tell if it was to be funny or flirty. He will also walk around close to naked from time to time. She really almost treats us both the same. It’s like we are both her husband. She hugs him, kisses him on the cheek, and flirts with him. Recently I came home to see her cuddling with him on the couch. Idk why it was this that took me to my breaking point but it was. I finally asked them what they were doing. She just said”umm we are relaxing. What does it look like?” I snapped and told her to get up and for him to leave. He was confused as to what was going on. I cursed at him and told him that he needed to leave now. He looked confused but eventually walked out. My wife asked what that was about. I told her that I was finally fed up with how they’ve been with each other and that it seems like there’s something going on between them. She got mad at me for accusing her and said that their relationship was completely healthy and normal and that nothing was going on. She said she sees him like her brother. She yelled at me some more and then locked herself in our room.

She has barely spoken to me at all since. My brother hasn’t been back since that either. I don’t want to ruin my relationship with either of them. I realize that I may not have handled this correctly but I just was not feeling comfortable anymore. What should I do from here? I really am so lost.

TL;DR - my wife has been flirty with my brother and is constantly alone with him while I’m at work.



Submitted December 28, 2020 at 11:42AM by throwrabobaleech https://ift.tt/3mZveFU
My (26M) wife (27F) and my brother (27M) have gotten super close and it’s to the point where it is starting to seem weird to me. I’m not sure what do do. My (26M) wife (27F) and my brother (27M) have gotten super close and it’s to the point where it is starting to seem weird to me. I’m not sure what do do. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.