Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My neighbor [40sM] wont stop harassing me [23F] and its getting scary. How do I stop this??

I live in an apartment complex in a not so nice area of town in the pacific northwest. I am a young mom with a 2 yr old daughter, my husband is on the other side of the country working, saving money so we can finally join him. I am alone otherwise and neither me or my daughter make much fuss in the complex.

My neighbor is a man in his 40s. When I met him I looked him up and he had a 15 min of fame once for hitting on an underage girl in a shop. I found concerning YT videos of him talking about how hes entitled to women in their early 20s. He still makes them I guess, as I can hear him talking to no one and can only guess its a camera, as i have seen hes uploaded some disturbing videos lately.

For the past 3 months he has attempted to hit on me, ask me why not go screw because my husband doesnt live around, and constant ramblings of him wanting to father a child. This has made me concerned for me and my toddler's safety. So, I got the complex involved. They reprimanded him but not much has changed. I am considering asking my husband to let me and my daughter move with him earlier than expected, as he hasnt let up besides warnings.

His videos online spiral and are borderline psychotic and i dont wanna be around that. What the hell do I do now???


tl;dr: Neighbor wont stop harassing me and I have a daughter so it is terrifying.



Submitted December 26, 2020 at 09:50PM by lovingmommi https://ift.tt/3mSUcqH
My neighbor [40sM] wont stop harassing me [23F] and its getting scary. How do I stop this?? My neighbor [40sM] wont stop harassing me [23F] and its getting scary. How do I stop this?? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.