Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He saved her number under a new name

My boyfriend (M32) and I (F24) got together in the beginning of November of 2019. He had such a huge crush on me that he showed up at a party just to see me after I kept ghosting him. We fell in love so quickly because we just clicked. It was like we grew up in the same household.. liked all the same music, food, and had a lot of similar morals and experiences. The only thing we differed in was he loves to smoke weed but I do not. We moved in together in December 2019. Eventually, He told me that he can see a life with me including marriage and children... he said he thought we were meant to be.

Now, my boyfriend has an unconventional job (rolling joints for dispensaries) but he works at home. I was laid off again due to COVID in the beginning of this month(December 2020). About a week ago, I looked through his phone and I discovered that he had been texting a girl that lives in our apartment complex wanting to smoke weed with her. He told her that he lived alone, he was looking forward to seeing her again. Well the girl stopped replying. He sent her 3 or 4 messages over the next couple weeks saying things like “ghosted lol” and “you could’ve told me you didn’t want to hang out. Not replying is just rude.” That last message was sent on 12/17 and she hasn’t replied since the beginning of December. I went through his phone 6 days later.

I BLEW UP ON HIM. He insisted that he only wanted a smoking buddy, and he tells anyone he doesn’t know that he lives alone. He apologized profusely while looking into my eyes and said that he would delete the number and never talk to her again. Mind you, he always gets jealous whenever I even speak to another guy. Had I done this to him, it would’ve been a whole different story.

I took down her number in case he decided he was going to save her number under a different name. Now 5 days after I’ve blown up on him, I found her number last night in his phone under SB(Smoking Buddy).

I don’t know what to do. Our whole lives are entwined with each other. I know that he loves and cares about me. And obviously I’m still in love with him. I know that it was so wrong to go through his phone.... but I honestly didn’t think he would do this to me. All of my friends are telling me I need to leave even just for a few days so that he knows I’m serious. He woke up with a major migraine this morning so I haven’t said anything yet... The last time when I blew up on him he told me he would change his password. I told him that I wouldn’t change mine, so he did not change his. If I tell him again, he will most definitely change it so then I really won’t be able to know if he is actually cheating.... I’m so hurt and lost so if anyone can shed some light on my situation, I would greatly appreciate it.

TL;DR My boyfriend that I live with got the number of another girl in our complex and told her he lived alone. I blew up on him, and he told me he would delete her number. I found her number again under a different name in his phone. HELP!



Submitted December 27, 2020 at 02:59PM by mzscrlttmrgn https://ift.tt/3aMDQNN
He saved her number under a new name He saved her number under a new name Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.