Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (25M) has weird relationship with his sister, makes me (23F) uncomfortable.

So I’ve been in a relationship for about 7-8 months with this guy and I notice he is very touchy with family members. He randomly tickles his cousin (F23) or pokes her, he randomly starts jumping/humping his brother’s wife (F26) and today he randomly hugged his sister (F30) from behind for a good minute while rubbing her arms. It made me super uncomfortable. I addressed my concerns and he justifies it by saying “they don’t think it’s weird, they don’t say anything to me” but it’s like super bizarre to me. I told him “what if your cousin’s boyfriend started randomly tickling me constantly and poking me and touching me without my consent, would that bother you?” and he said “yes” so I don’t get it? I’m I being too insecure and weird for it making me uncomfortable? Even if it’s family members? He’s just really touchy with girls in his family. Help.

TL;DR my boyfriend is really touchy with his family members and it makes me uncomfortable



Submitted December 27, 2020 at 05:00PM by wulpey https://ift.tt/2WM346R
Boyfriend (25M) has weird relationship with his sister, makes me (23F) uncomfortable. Boyfriend (25M) has weird relationship with his sister, makes me (23F) uncomfortable. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.