Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Ex posting very hurtful/untrue things on social media

Just could use some advice with my situation. My ex (24F) had broken up with me (25 M) 6 months ago after a 2 year relationship and it was a messy breakup to say the least, leading to unfriending and a brief mutual blocking on social media. She blamed me for everything and made some very strong accusations that really broke me but kept telling me there was a chance things could be fixed. When we left things we had a really positive conversation and she said there was still a chance things could be fixed but she needed time. To sum things up, she started dating someone else 2 months ago and already told him she loves him but is still as recent as today posting really upsetting things about me on social media that aren’t true and has been doing it since the break up. I know I shouldn’t reach out and try to talk to her about this but it is still really hurtful and I don’t understand why she’s still doing it if she’s in a new relationship and it’s been 6 months since our break up. Any advice on how to handle this would mean a lot. I unfortunately still love her very much and don’t know what to do because I would really like to be friends with her at some point and re add her on social media. Thanks

TL;DR Ex is still posting untrue/hurtful things 6 months after breakup even though she’s with someone else. Still love her and could use advice on how to handle this. Thanks!



Submitted December 27, 2020 at 07:53AM by louis518b https://ift.tt/2KFXr7x
Ex posting very hurtful/untrue things on social media Ex posting very hurtful/untrue things on social media Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.