Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I confront my husband regarding a strange e-mail I found?

I (22F) snooped... and of course, found something I wish I hadn’t.

Husband (24M) and I have been married a month. We have been together for 6 years.

I went through the “sent” folder in his email and didn’t have to scroll much to find three e-mails that are keeping me awake at night. All three e-mails were sent from one of his accounts to the other.

Each one is named like this and dated as follows:

“Spiteful #1” May 22nd “Spiteful #2” June 6th “Spiteful #3” June 7th

Each one of this emails contains one or two nude photos of the same woman. Don’t ask how I know, but this woman does not live in the same country we live in. One of the e-mails has a video of her just playing with her boob.

What is particularly hurtful is that our original wedding date was May 22nd but we had to post pone because of covid. I honestly don’t know what to think or how to act. I guess another fact that might be important is that we had a pretty bad fight on May 22nd, but we made up the next day.

Tbh, there are other instances in our relationship where trust was broken. So while I’m sad, I’m not surprised. At this point, I should EXPECT shit like this. I’m broken, I’m sad, part of me thinks I’m overthinking it... they’re just pictures after all, and the girl isn’t even from the same country...

Tldr: found emails of nude chick in husbands email



Submitted December 30, 2020 at 09:05PM by throaway7286373 https://ift.tt/3pA5EZS
Should I confront my husband regarding a strange e-mail I found? Should I confront my husband regarding a strange e-mail I found? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.