Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Caught my (24/M) girlfriend (22/F) of a year lying about hooking up with a friend of hers who she still talks to

Me and my girlfriend have been together for roughly a year now, and have always been pretty honest about our pasts and she knows that I trust her to have guy friends. However, one friend she has (he lives in a different state now but occasionally comes back to his parents house near us), she has mentioned this friend many times and has told me over text before how he’s tried hooking up with her and she didn’t want anything to do with it. However, while me and her were together recently she mentioned how he’s back in the state and she seemed very excited to meet him, and told me that I could meet him too, which I had no problem with. But as she talked more and more about him I could tell there was more to the story, and after I asked her to be completely honest about it with me, she admitted that she lied before and had in fact hooked up with him a few years ago, but it was only a one time thing, which I have trouble believing her on. The situation has bothered me more than it normally would, because she has spent lots of time with this friend over the past couple years, and even called him to talk to when me and her were having problems earlier on in the relationship. Is this something I should feel worried about, or am I overthinking? I’ve told her before that trust is very important to me because i’ve been lied too many times in previous relationships.

tl;dr - My girlfriend lied multiple times about hooking up with her guy friend, and still talks to him



Submitted December 26, 2020 at 02:29PM by Metra3800 https://ift.tt/3rDn6Pd
Caught my (24/M) girlfriend (22/F) of a year lying about hooking up with a friend of hers who she still talks to Caught my (24/M) girlfriend (22/F) of a year lying about hooking up with a friend of hers who she still talks to Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.