Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (21F) reminded my boyfriend (21M) of our anniversary 3 times and once the day before and he still forgot and is hanging out with friends

Hi, my bf and I have been together for more than a year but have only made it official for a couple of months now. We are both college students and it took us a while to call each other bf and gf because he said he wasn't ready and wanted to focus more on his mental health.

When we started dating, I told him I don't care about monthly anniversaries but do care A LOT about the 100 days and yearly. I'm Korean-American and 100 days is a Korean tradition so even though it's cheesy, I care about it b/c I grew up hearing my Korean cousins talk about their 100 day anniversaries. He's very forgetful so I said I would remind him. Our 100 days is today but it's winter break and I'm an out of state student so we said we would watch a movie together over facetime. I reminded him 3 times this week, once being the night before and he had no plans for today as of 3 days ago . The day is almost over and there were no texts so I just texted "helloo" and he said hi back and asked what I was up to and said he was high with his friends. No mention of our 100 days. I just said to have fun and didn't mention that he forgot because I didn't want him to have a bad high.

I feel like I have thoroughly communicated with him and I have tried my best to not set myself up to be upset which is why I reminded him the night before in addition to the other times.

Some background on my bf:

He is one of those guys where he doesn't beat around the bush and everything he says is truthful. He goes with the flow and loves to stay in but will go out with me the few times I ask. His only love language his physical touch so his ideal date is lots of food, cuddling, and forehead and cheek kisses (which I love too). He doesn't like sweating in his sleep but even in the summer he will want to cuddle when he's already kind of sweaty. But, he is a TERRIBLE texter and caller, we see each other once a week and in the beginning we said once a week was okay as long as we facetimed a couple times. We did that for 2 months and then he slowly stopped calling me first. When I brought it up he said he just forgot and again he is very genuine and truthful and would have straight up told me he is losing feelings if that was the case. I told him I was tired of initiating but we still went 5 days without talking and longer if I didn't reach out first.

Has anyone been like people like him?

Though I know he means well, and the 100 days may seem silly, I've established that it matters to me and how I don't like feeling like i'm in a part-time relationship. I think I've reached my limit.

TL;DR I told my bf I care about this particular anniversary and made sure to remind him multiple times, even the night before, and he still forgot and then made plans with friends



Submitted December 26, 2020 at 06:38PM by sadsadhours https://ift.tt/34NdQ10
I (21F) reminded my boyfriend (21M) of our anniversary 3 times and once the day before and he still forgot and is hanging out with friends I (21F) reminded my boyfriend (21M) of our anniversary 3 times and once the day before and he still forgot and is hanging out with friends Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.