Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (28F) finally broke up with toxic partner (34M)

I (28F) finally broke up with toxic partner (34M)

Finally broke up and it’s gonna stick

I’ve been in a toxic relationship for over three years. He cheated on me, was very controlling, and would not accept ownership for pain caused. Among other things.

Every time we broke up, he would know exactly how to talk me back to him. And since I still loved him, I kept giving him another chance.

He told me last time that the only thing I bring to our relationship is my work. Pretty rich given that he borrows money from me because he does not have income. I ended things because it got ugly and then suddenly... I just didn’t feel the love anymore. No urge to get back to him, no longing in my heart. I had so much of it and now it’s gone, maybe because I drew on my love every time I went back until I was out.

I’m enjoying my time alone. I’m getting back into my hobbies, making plans for a future that’s opened up spectacularly! I don’t think I’ll ever want to be in a relationship again, but let’s see.

Anyway - I had a breakup but I’m getting to happy. Hope y’all have a wonderful holiday!

TL;DR: after several attempts, I finally broke up FOR REAL with toxic partner



Submitted December 27, 2020 at 06:01PM by averyfamoustvshow90 https://ift.tt/2KXlqyY
I (28F) finally broke up with toxic partner (34M) I (28F) finally broke up with toxic partner (34M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.