Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[UPDATE] I [35F] am concerned about how my partner's [30M] sleep habits will affect the rest of our lives

Previous post: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/kk1vzm/i_35f_am_concerned_about_how_my_partners_30m/

I posted about a week ago about my concerns that my boyfriend sleeps too much. I tried to bring up to him that I am worried there is a medical reason he sleeps so much. He laughed and brushed it off ("Sleep is the best! What should we order for dinner?")

He has now been sleeping for 15 hours straight. I really think there is something wrong with him. How can I get him to listen to me about this??? I am seriously worried and he is not.

tl;dr: Boyfriend who sleeps a lot is sleeping more than ever. I think he has a medical condition but he thinks it's a joke.



Submitted December 31, 2020 at 10:14AM by Routine_Afternoon_60 https://ift.tt/3rHYZ1F
[UPDATE] I [35F] am concerned about how my partner's [30M] sleep habits will affect the rest of our lives [UPDATE] I [35F] am concerned about how my partner's [30M] sleep habits will affect the rest of our lives Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.