Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My partner (29M) believes that I (28F) should please him whenever he wants me to.

So I’ve been dating my boyfriend for a year and everything is really great except we end up with the same reoccurring issue, which is how often we have sex.

So I have a pretty regular libido. I like having sex maybe 3 times a week or so. My boyfriend, on the other hand, has gotten upset over not having sex twice in the same night before. If we don’t have sex every night, he thinks it’s a problem.

My logic has always been that sex is a mutual thing, and it’s best to do when we both want it. My boyfriend sees me saying “no” as me oppressing and shaming his sexuality, and it almost always ends up in an argument.

Recently we got into a really big fight because he doesn’t understand why I shouldn’t at least “please him” (aka give him a blowjob) when I’m not feeling horny in order to “celebrate his sexuality.”

Should I just end things? Are his requests unreasonable?

tldr; my boyfriend thinks it’s perfectly reasonable that I have sex with him when I’m not feeling up to it.

Update: didn’t take a lot of convincing. This man has been DUMPED.



Submitted December 28, 2020 at 10:36PM by lara-croft- https://ift.tt/2MaKmU9
My partner (29M) believes that I (28F) should please him whenever he wants me to. My partner (29M) believes that I (28F) should please him whenever he wants me to. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.