Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband (28M) admitted he probably wouldn’t have gotten married to me (27F) if I wasn’t a virgin when we met.

I met my husband 5 years ago through our mutual friend Charlotte. We’ve been married for 1.5 years. Shortly after we got together Charlotte cut contact with me without warning. I never knew why until recently.

Some of our mutual friends hosted a virtual gathering a day before Christmas eve. Charlotte and I both joined. This was the first time I’ve seen her since she cut contact with me. I didn’t want to make things awkward for everyone, so I didn’t bring it up, but she kept taking indirect digs at me the entire time.

A friend asked me where my husband was since he would usually pop in to say hello and I told her he wasn’t home. This triggered a long drunken tirade from Charlotte where she said she was shocked my husband had ever married me and he didn’t just treat me like another one of his little sl*ts. She asked me if I had got knocked up and forced him to commit. Then she started making comments about how I was a good little virgin, so I was acceptable to bring into his family. I asked her what she meant, and she said “You really don’t know? If you weren’t a virgin before you let him f*ck you he never would’ve married you”. There was some more back and forth between us before I eventually just left the call.

I asked my husband when he got back if he really felt that way and he tried to lie and say it wasn’t true, but I could tell he was lying. Eventually, he admitted it was “partly” true because he wanted to sleep with me when we met but he didn’t have any intentions to pursue anything further but the fact that I was a virgin until him kept him coming back. He admitted it gave him a weird ego boost and he liked the fact that I’d never slept with anyone but him and wanted to keep it that way.

He doesn’t understand why I’m angry/upset with him because he was young, dumb and horny back then, so he wasn’t thinking straight. But I can’t help but see our relationship in an entirely new light and I’m not sure if I like it. I don’t know if I’m overreacting or not.

How do I get over this?

TL;DR – Ex friend told me my husband would never have married me if I wasn’t a virgin. After initially denying it my husband admits it was partly true. I can’t see my relationship the same way and I feel angry at him but I’m not sure if it’s justified.



Submitted December 30, 2020 at 02:49PM by ThrowRAvirgins https://ift.tt/2L5hUmm
Husband (28M) admitted he probably wouldn’t have gotten married to me (27F) if I wasn’t a virgin when we met. Husband (28M) admitted he probably wouldn’t have gotten married to me (27F) if I wasn’t a virgin when we met. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.