Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (21M) can’t forgive my mom (52F) for saying I was destined to be a serial killer. Need some perspective.

Hey Reddit,

About six years ago during a rather mundane argument my mom confessed that her and her family always thought I would grow up to be a serial killer. I personally think this is a horrible thing to say to a child and haven’t forgiven her since. Despite this our relationship has been okay, we don’t argue as often... but I haven’t been able to trust her since. I was hoping Reddit could offer me some perspective, is this something I should move on from? She has never apologised.

Ps. I never grew up to be a serial killer, If anything quite the opposite, whatever that may be lol

TLDR; mother called me a psychopath and I can’t forgive, where to go from here?



Submitted December 26, 2020 at 01:48PM by Pinkthe https://ift.tt/34LJOuF
I (21M) can’t forgive my mom (52F) for saying I was destined to be a serial killer. Need some perspective. I (21M) can’t forgive my mom (52F) for saying I was destined to be a serial killer. Need some perspective. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.