Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend has started having issues with my hair

Tldr: I have greying hair, my boyfriend’s mum made a kind of creepy comment which has made us both uncomfortable, not sure what to do.

Me and my boyfriend are both in our mid twenties however I have noticeably salt and pepper hair. I’ve been getting grey hair since I was around 15 but since I was 18 or so it’s been getting more noticeable to the point my hair is now decidedly salt and pepper. I have naturally dark red brown hair so it’s definitely very noticeable but I’ve never had an issue with it and have never died it. My boyfriend has never had a problem with it either and even said he likes it. However on Christmas Day we saw his family (socially distanced, just us and them, had a bonfire) during which his mother got progressively more drunk. She started fixating on my hair saying I should dye it, it makes me look old and making jokes about how I looked more like his mum than she did. My boyfriend had been defending me until this last remark when he went very quiet. Since then he’s mentioned me dying it a few times and I’ve explained how that wouldn’t be good for me (I have eczema on my scalp) and I don’t want to. I finally confronted him about it and he told me his mum had creeped him out with that remark and he was worried about it. I’m honestly not sure what to do from here and was wondering if I could get some advice.



Submitted December 31, 2020 at 07:22AM by letstrythis00 https://ift.tt/2WYFt2P
My boyfriend has started having issues with my hair My boyfriend has started having issues with my hair Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.