Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

BF asked me to come over and cook for him. I am sick with COVID -_-

We were talking over the phone, and we haven't seen each other in a week. He [29M] told me he misses me [23F], then asked to self-isolate at his house and cook him food, knowing I've been sick due to COVID 🤷🏻‍♀️ When I said "but I'm the one who's sick.." he goes "yeah but still u can cook" when i went silent on the phone, he said " or i could order takeaway...and also hug you, people say my hugs are therapeutic" I cringed 🙄

He's already had the virus earlier this year, and does not think he'll get sick again. He also hates wearing masks. "You're too beautiful to wear a mask" he'd tell me. I found that hella cringy but i felt like this recent interaction gave me the ick.

I can't see him the same way again. We've just known each other for 6 weeks, and became official 2.5 weeks ago. I might have to call it quits ☹️

TL;DR He [29M] told me he misses me [23F], then asked to self-isolate at his house and cook him food, knowing I've been sick due to COVID 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: thanks for the great support and everyone's responses! I'm definitely dumping this weirdo. I don't like him enough to stay 😌🙏



Submitted December 31, 2020 at 02:42PM by Shelikestocook https://ift.tt/351abN1
BF asked me to come over and cook for him. I am sick with COVID -_- BF asked me to come over and cook for him. I am sick with COVID -_- Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.