Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I made a mistake

Once upon a time, I (now 33F) had a baby in college with my fuck buddy (now 32M). After spending time together we grew fond of each other and started a real relationship. We stayed together for about three years. However, we were young and immature. It was great at first, but about two years in I started being a turd. I partied whenever the baby was with grandparents, I nagged at him, etc. I realized that I grew up too quick and wasn't ready to settle down. So, I moved out.

Fast forward seven years. We've both dated other people, but never married. We are in regular contact and share custody. One day we were playing tennis when our kid when I looked at him and it dawned on me that I made a mistake. This love that I had been searching for was right in front of me: it was my little family. It was him. So... I told him how I felt. He said he's uncomfortable trusting me again, but that he'll consider being open to trying again. I get it.

So now, every time we're having family time I fall for him more and more. I really want to make this work. What do I do? Just wait for him to bring it up? Put the moves on him? Ask him if I can make dinner and then talk about it?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: A lot of people have mentioned how immature it was of me to leave him to go party. I want to clarify that I have not been having my fun for 7 years. I didn't leave him because I wanted to run wild. I left because I wasn't ready to play housewife so young. I had big career ambitions and wanted to pursue them rather than be in a spousal role... not that there is anything wrong with that. I just didn't want that back then. I mentioned my partying as an example of how I was not always a great partner.

TL:DR I broke up with my baby daddy 7 years ago and finally realized he's the man of my dreams.



Submitted December 28, 2020 at 08:52PM by Icy-Demand-3999 https://ift.tt/34QCBJu
I made a mistake I made a mistake Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.