Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Waking on Eggshells Around Husband

My husband (m25) and I (f23) have been married for almost 2 years. Over the summer I had a baby with him and since then, things have gotten so bad that I worry I might have to leave.

He throws things and slams things when he gets angry, he grabs my breasts and butt when we argue and when my family is nearby, he says things like “now I’m the asshole again” or “I’m not allowed to feel anything” when I tell him how I feel about his anger, he gets angry so easily over the smallest things, every time I confront him about something it leads to more issues, etc.

I just don’t know what to do anymore. I’m always scared that he will become angry again. And I can’t leave him. We have a young baby together, he’s from Europe and I’m from America, and our families would blame me if I left him.

I want things to go back to the way they were when I wasn’t afraid of him. And I think that they might once this whole COVID thing is over and he can get out of the house.

I guess I’m coming on here because I don’t know what to do anymore. My days are spent making sure that he is happy and I’m tired of it, but there isn’t any way out. How can I save my marriage without counseling? Is it that bad or am I overreacting?

TL;DR! I feel like I’m trapped in a relationship that might be abusive.



Submitted December 30, 2020 at 03:19PM by ava119 https://ift.tt/38M2rj6
Waking on Eggshells Around Husband Waking on Eggshells Around Husband Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.