Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (27F) husband (30m) pointed a gun at me.

Not a loaded gun, but nonetheless a very real gun and then pulled the trigger a bunch of times while it was pointed at me. All of this happened during a fight and I’m at the point where I don’t really know where to go from here or what to do... he’s always been an angry person and the past couple fights had been bad, but never ever this bad... it’s funny because I say that with the knowledge that I’ve said it before. I suggest couples therapy and he went for the first session and stood me up the last 3 times. He also threw that in my face during the fight and made it clear he has no intention of continuing. I’m considering divorce at this point and it hurts because I truly love him but I’m getting more and more scared of him every day.

TL;DR husband pointed an unloaded gun during a fight and I’m considering divorce.



Submitted December 27, 2020 at 04:49PM by soundsandwaves https://ift.tt/3hmEliJ
My (27F) husband (30m) pointed a gun at me. My (27F) husband (30m) pointed a gun at me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.